What is Type I and III Collagen?
- Type I Collagen accounts for 90% of the body’s protein – it is the most abundant, and strongest type of collagen found in the human body. It forms our tendons, ligaments, organs, skin, and bones. Type I collagen is very important for repairing and healing our injuries/muscles.
- Type III Collagen is made up of reticular fibers and is a major component to making up our organs and skin. It is usually paired with Type I and gives our skin that elasticity and firmness reducing the appearance of stretch marks and cellulite!
COLLΛGEN: Type 1 & 3 Collagen 10g/Whey Protein 6g
123 calories/3g Carbohydrates/6g of Protein
- 10g Hydrolyzed Collagen (Hydrolyzed collagen, Fish- Bone) Type I and Type Ill
- 6g Whey Protein
- Hair, Nails, Ligaments, Organs, Tendons, Bones, and Cartilage care
- Skin Elasticity (Reduction of Cellulite and Stretch Marks)
- Fat Burning
- Muscle Building
- Protein Synthesis
- Energy Promotion